Program Management Analyst (Job Number:441484)
SAIC is seeking proactive financial and program management oversight personnel with experience with finance, business, and / or project or program management to support a highly complex Government research effort.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide programmatic tracking and analysis of the status of multiple research and development (R&D) projects and contracts; to include financial oversight, project schedules and milestones, achievement of project goals, collection of contractor deliverable, and communications with Government and industry
- Develop recommendations for business process and documentation improvements
- Assist in the development of meaningful project metrics - Support Government leadership on actions related to projects, contracts, and technologies; to include responding to data calls and other inquiries into events, progress, finances, etc.
- Provide financial administration and programmatic support for emerging concepts, projects, technologies and other work in related areas.
- Report and analyze the use of program funds; including tracking, metrics, data entry, and responses to data requests.
- Assist with document preparation, coordination, and review; to include briefings and reports, pre-publication reviews, project documentation, archiving, and records management.
- Plan and execute program meetings, workshops, teleconferences and conferences.
- An ability to reliably track multiple simultaneous activities in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to efficiently and dynamically communicate with multiple geographically-distributed team members A working knowledge of the federal contracting environment
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ten (10) years experience in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Five (5) years must be within the Intelligence Community.
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Must have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the FAR and DFAR, DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Must have a PMP, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level, or DAWIA Level 2 certification in Program Management.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 29, 2018, 12:07:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job