Illustrator (Job Number:441123)
- The Crane, IN office has need of illustration support to demonstrate strong conceptual problem solving skills and translate customer requirements into visually engaging, innovative solutions.
- Developing illustrations and graphics.
- Evaluating, assessing, and recommending multimedia solutions to application stakeholders.
- Shooting photography in studio and on location.
- Editing images in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Creating storyboards and presentations that depict customer’s vision.
- Creating original 2D and 3D artwork.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Understanding customer’s overall vision and possessing an overall technical understanding and knowledge of the customer’s mission.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and managing multimedia requirements.
- Immediately communicating obstacles or issues to leadership.
- Interfacing technical writers, SMEs/ISEAs, customer, and sponsor.
- Attending validation/verification and review events.
- Tasking illustration staff members.
- Conducting quality assurance checks on staff members’ artwork.
- 5+ years of related experience using current technologies.
- High School required, bachelors preferred.
- Proficient in the Creative Suite Master Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, and Lightroom).
- Possess practical knowledge of photography characteristics, compressions, conversion techniques, file formats, and display devices.
- Possess practical knowledge of photo composition principles and techniques such as framing, lighting, optics, and perspectives.
- Experience in studio, field, and live photography shoots using high definition camera equipment.
- Possess proficiency is multiple illustration styles and techniques.
- Experience with creating and manipulating vector graphics.
- Experience in storyboarding and presentations/briefs.
- Proficient on PC.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and detail oriented environment.
- Possess strong time management and troubleshooting skills.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively collaborate with a variety of teams and interested parties.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating initiative and organization.
- Experience with DOD industry.
- Experience with MIL-STD-40051 and MIL-HDBK-1222.
- Experience with Microsoft products to include: Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Obtain Secret
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 15, 2018, 8:49:07 AM
Primary Location: United States-IN-CRANE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job