Graphic Artist - MHTV (Job Number:441184)
- The Crane, IN office has need of multimedia support to demonstrate strong conceptual problem solving skills and translate customer requirements into visually engaging, innovative solutions to include but not limited to graphics, 2D and 3D modeling and animation, videos, audio recordings, and interactive development for web, mobile, and standalone.
- Developing animations (2D/3D), graphics, videos, audio recordings, gamification, simulation, and presentations.
- Evaluating, assessing, and recommending multimedia solutions to application stakeholders.
- Developing user interfaces and client displays and coordinating with other developers and software professionals.
- Shooting photography in studio and on location.
- Editing images in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Shooting video in studio and on location.
- Creating storyboards and scripts that depict customer’s vision.
- Arranging music and capturing narration and editing for final.
- Creating original 2D and 3D modeling and animation products.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Understanding customer’s overall vision and possessing an overall technical understanding and knowledge of the customer’s mission.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and managing multimedia requirements.
- Immediately communicating obstacles or issues to leadership.
- Interfacing technical writers, SMEs/ISEAs, and customer.
- High School diploma and 3+ years of related experience using current technologies. Advanced bachelors or masters degree is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain Secret clearance.
- Proficient in the Creative Suite Master Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, and Photoshop Lightroom).
- Proficient in After Effects, Premiere, Sony Sound Forge, or other professional Apple Media Software applications such as Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Keynote, iBooks, and Motion.
- Proficient with Autodesk Maya, Cinema 4D, or Unity.
- Possess practical knowledge of photography characteristics, compressions, conversion techniques, file formats, and display devices.
- Possess practical knowledge of photo composition principles and techniques such as framing, lighting, optics, and perspectives.
- Experience in studio, field, and live video shoots using high definition camera equipment.
- Possess expert knowledge in a variety of video editing software and hardware.
- Experience in storyboarding, scriptwriting, producing and directing, narration, working with actors, videography, and lighting.
- Possess practical knowledge of audio and video signals digital characteristics, compressions, conversion techniques, streaming technologies, file formats, and display devices.
- Possess practical knowledge of video composition principles and techniques such as framing, lighting, optics, perspectives, layering, keying, and sound design.
- Possess knowledge of open and closed captioning for the hearing impaired.
- Proficient on Mac or PC.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and detail oriented environment.
- Possess strong time management and troubleshooting skills.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively collaborate with a variety of teams and interested parties.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating initiative and organization.
- Experience with DOD industry.
- Experience with Microsoft products to include: Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 29, 2018, 9:11:11 AM
Primary Location: United States-IN-CRANE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job