Junior Unreal Game Developer_AGS (Job Number:441446)
SAIC has an immediate need for a Junior Game Developer to support VSES in Huntsville, AL.
The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining software in a game development environment. The candidate will interact with team members, customers and SMEs to develop the next generation of the America's Army game using the Unreal gaming engine.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing and supporting software production processes
- Experience using the Unreal game engine (UE3 and/or UE4)
- Passion for game development and knowledge of first-person style shooter games
- Experience coding in C++
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Game Development and 0+ years of related game development experience.
- Understanding of Blueprints
- Experience using Perforce or a similar SCM
- Experience using Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence
- Must able to obtain a Secret clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 29, 2018, 10:42:28 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job