What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon IDS is seeking a Principal Supply Chain Compliance Specialist/ Supply Chain Advisor to join a dynamic and fast paced Supply Chain Operations & Business Transformation, Compliance and Governance team. Reporting to the Lead Supply Chain Advisor, this position is responsible for:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- As part of the Supply Chain Advisor group, assisting Subcontract Managers / Procurement Professionals with the negotiation of subcontract terms and conditions, long term and strategic sourcing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, software licenses, collaborative agreements, adjudication of actions involving suppliers, supplier financing arrangements, and other various business and procurement related agreements.
- Developing and deploying training to educate and grow knowledge base of regulatory/compliance requirements and standard terms & conditions.
- Assisting with contract flowdown briefs to ensure requirements are flowed to suppliers.
- Assisting with the development of Supply Chain processes, focusing on efficiency and continuous improvement, while maintaining and adhering to compliance requirements.
- Representing IDS Supply Chain on cross business (or functional) team initiatives
- 6+ years of Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, IT, Quality, Finance, Contracts and/or Legal experience
- US Citizenship is required
Required Education:Bachelor’s DegreeThis job is posted internally as: Principal Supply Chain Compliance SpecialistFind out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Prior experience assisting with the development and delivery of training
- Ability to interpret, apply and consult on SC policy matters and regulations
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DFARS, and government contract procurement processes, and/or Contracts
- Ability to lead effectively and resolve conflict within a matrix environment
- Ability to influence and engage key decision-makers
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, specifically related influencing without authority
- Written and oral communication skills; presentation skills
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task across issues, projects and initiatives, delivering on-time results
- Ability to support and execute change management activities
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Sharepoint
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Travel may be required
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.