General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Provide business development for NRO account.
Analyzes markets for company products and services and recommends strategies to achieve marketing goals.
1. Performs business development services including networking and research to increase business.
2. Meets with current and potential clients to ascertain their requirements and apprise them of company capabilities.
3. Identifies and develops opportunities for business expansion.
4. Coordinates and exchanges information and leads with managers and other personnel.
5. Develops and maintains working relationships with similar and/or complementary companies to include teaming and partnership discussions.
6. Researches public domain material to develop leads, contacts, and capture plans.
7. Develops proposals, solutions, plans of action, business plans, and marketing materials.
8. Develops marketing strategies.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced marketing/business development staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies in order to successfully meet client requirements.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
15 or more years of related marketing and business development experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
2. Masters Degree preferred.