Intelligence Instructor (Job Number:441515)
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC Intelligence Instructor
- Responsible for the development and instructional delivery of intelligence-related curriculum in support for training requirements at the Regional Intelligence Training Center (RITC), located at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, CA. Marine Corps Intelligence Schools (MCIS) Intelligence Training Enhancement Program (ITEP) instructors are subject matter experts (SME) in Marine Corps tactical intelligence methods and best practices. The MCIS ITEP instructor will develop course materials based on analysis of tactical unit requirements at respective RITC locations. ITEP instructors coordinate with RITC lead personnel and MCIS headquarters personnel to identify, schedule, and deliver intelligence training as required by Marine Corps operating forces.
Duties will include:
- Conduct and facilitate intelligence training.
- Provide training deficiency analysis, including evaluation for training development and improvement.
- Directly support the development and implementation of training solutions.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Significant working knowledge and experience with Marine Corps Intelligence including company- level intelligence, collections management, intelligence analysis methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Marine Corps formal instruction and systems approach to training.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of sustainment training concepts and Marine Corps mission readiness exercises.
- Must have working knowledge of organizational (USMC) operational and tactical intelligence infrastructure.
- Excellent written and oral skills with the ability to communicate difficult concepts to various audiences.
- Work independently and/or part of a team to accomplish tasks under limited supervision in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office applications required.
- All applicants for this position must possess a current SECRET clearance and be immediately eligible up to TOP SECRET/SCI.
Location and Travel:
- Travel within CONUS and OCONUS is required.
- Employee can expect to travel 25 percent of the time.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 30, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAMP PENDLETON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job