Administrative Assistant_Medusa (Job Number:441437)
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to support Counter-UAS Software Development and system integration effort. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) are becoming more prevalent around the world. The Mafia Command and Control (C2) program has been established to integrate the system to defeat the UAV threats CONUS and OCONUS. This Mafia C2 software is a suite of software used to help detect, identify, and defeat threatening UAVs. Various 3rd party sensors interface with the Mafia C2 software and are used to identify these threats. The Mafia C2 software executes algorithms based on the configuration given and assists the operator in detecting and identifying UAVs. Under Mafia C2 software can control various weapon systems to defeat these threats. The Mafia C2 program has fixed, portable, mobile, and unmounted configurations, allowing usage in most needed situations.
- Administrative support includes all aspects of administrative duties, general office support, and coordination among program managers for day-to- day operations. Performs administrative and office support activities for the Program Director, Program Managers, and Managers as needed. Assists with coordinating, planning and organizing meetings, and conferences. Responsible for assisting with the preparation and/or distribution of read ahead materials and briefings for a wide- range of audiences at various military ranks and civilian levels. Advises and assists with the development and management of internal and external operational processes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/ Minimum five (5) years of experience in office administration.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative support
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, and briefing senior officers
- Superior Microsoft Office and Outlook skills and experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 30, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job