Cyber Liaison Policy Analyst (Job Number:441334)
The Policy Analyst/Action Officer/Liaison Coordinator will provide technical and ad hoc support the Senior Liaison coordination staff. This support includes providing near continuous action item status, participate and run various internal and external meeting, arranging and coordinating liaison visits, coordinating presentation requirements, attending staff meetings, and other meetings as directed. Review United States Intelligence Community (USIC) policies/documents, and provide highlights of mission pertinent sections to primary customer, and other members of the customer’s organization as appropriate. Compose meeting minutes and formal record traffic (cable) summaries and event coordination/planning documents as necessary. Analyzes actual and predictable interacting operational liaisons activities of the USIC to obtain a qualitative or quantitative rational basis for decision-making, or resource allocation in supporting USIC policy goals and objectives. Utilizes judgement, experience and subject matter expertise, and other principles in the professional body of knowledge in determining solutions. Customer management will set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee.
- A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Writing position papers.
- Preparing operational tradeoff positions and analyses.
- Preparing and delivering briefings.
- Assisting with administrative and logistical arrangements for meetings as needed.
- Participation in working groups.
- Attending interagency forums as directed.
- Validating requirements and data entry for development of an operational database
- Track, file, close, and achieve office liaison actions initiated by both internal and external organizations to include assigning, coordinating, consolidating and evaluating group responses in order to present a polished, timely and accurate product to the customer.
- Prepare presentations for customer at various reviews, perform other duties as required to support the customer’s mission.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; OR
- Masters and four (4) years or more of related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 31, 2018, 9:11:41 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job