Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is seeking a strong candidate to join the procurement department as a Sr. Principal Procurement Specialist responsible for the procurement and subcontracting of electrical commodities and services. The Sr. Principal Procurement Specialist will predominately manage procurement/subcontract activities for medium and high complexity electrical assemblies, sub-assemblies and O&R procurements in support of multiple programs for all of SAS. The Sr. Principal Procurement Specialist will be the focal point for interface and communications between the Raytheon program teams and Suppliers.
? Selecting qualified suppliers and seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable)
? Leading Supplier interaction and collaboration with the SAS Program Team to manage build-to-print or SOW procurements for major assemblies
? Developing and managing RFI and RFQ in support of major assembly requirements
? Leading supplier negotiations (price, schedules and terms & conditions)
? Preparing POs and PO documentation in accordance with company directives and SAS work instructions.
? Managing Suppliers to meet Program requirements with the desired quality and delivery
? Post-award management of POs in accordance with company directives and SAS work instructions
? Preparing and executing PIAs
? Preparation and execution of Long Term Agreements as required
? Supplier development
? Minimal travel
• A minimum of 8 years of related experience in major complex assemblies or relevant experience in procurement/subcontracts role
• Experience with reading and understanding drawings, specifications (including pulling drawings from SAS systems) and other engineering documents including complex SOWs
• Experience with subcontract compliance with Public Laws, Policies, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR), and ITAR and import/export requirements
• Experience in leading formal negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements, as well as standard Raytheon Terms and Conditions)
• Experience with price analyses, source selection/justification
• Bachelor's Degree BS or BA, preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.