Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Planner (Job Number:441636)
SAIC is seeking a DCO Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
Must have tactical and operational experience as a staff planner in support of Cyberspace Operations.
Daily activities include:
1. Draft or edit Operational Plans (OPLANS), Operational Orders (OPORDs), Planning Orders (PLORD), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGOs).
2. Participate in Joint Planning Groups and Operational Teams (JPG/OPT), develop and integrate Department of Defense Information Network and defensive cyberspace capabilities into plans, support action officers with planning, and remain cognizant of missions and priorities.
3. Review drafts and provide advice and assistance to the Operational Planning Teams and Joint Planning Groups.
4. Review plans to identify expressed or implied missions and responsibilities.
5. Develop concepts of support, courses of action, integrate command and external capabilities, coordinate and document comprehensive plans.
6. Assist in planning, research, and analysis of DoD cyberspace policy, analysis of cyberspace events and operations, provide specialized expertise in such areas as Cyberspace Protection Teams employment, Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analysis, Targeting Process, and Exercise Planning.
- Minimum of 3 years in military cyberspace operations and a BS or higher degree in IT related field. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have tactical and operational experience as a staff planner.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyberspace operations.
- Ability to develop briefing materials at the General Officer and SES level.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 8:59:16 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job