Scenario Developer (Job Number:441571)
- SAIC has an opening for a Analyst to perform Scenario Development at the TRADOC Analysis Center in Fort Leavenworth, KS.
Primary duties include:
- Provide support to the development and documentation of a new TRADOC standard scenario OR the refinement and revised documentation of existing TRADOC standard scenarios.
- The combination will not exceed more than three (3) scenarios during the period of performance.
- Assessment of existing TRADOC standard scenarios and refinement of existing TRADOC Standard Scenarios. Support to Strategic Analysis (SSA) process begins with the development of the initial source document, the summary view.
- Development of the Multi-Service Force Deployment (MSFD) documentation is based on guidance contained within the summary view.
- The selected candidate shall review existing documentation and provide input to ongoing SSA scenario development efforts for up to two (2) scenarios during the performance period.
- Review approved narrative summary to identify and document potential Army and ground force aspects and opportunities for Multi-Service Force Deployment (MSFD) document development: Provide support to the Joint and Army level MSFD CONOPS development by providing expertise across all the warfighting functions throughout the development process.
- Ensures that the CONOPS is logistically feasible and sustainable.
- The selected candidate will write and deliver a proposed unit task organization and CONOPS for utilizing the Army forces available to conduct the required operational tasks.
- Participate in and generate mission tasks in support of the MSFD workshops: (3) Study support. The scope of component III includes providing scenario support for up to four (4) capabilities development analyses. Provide study support such as vignette development for up to four (4) TRAC Studies.
- Vignettes are typically derived from baseline scenarios and contain a representation of a sub- element within the operation.
- The specific vignettes will be determined based on study requirements that are identified by the Government during the period of performance.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency and 3 or more years’ experience in Scenario development and refinement within TRAC or TRADOC.
- All candidates’ resumes must depict having comprehensive knowledge, expertise, and a minimum of three (3) years related experience to perform tasks related to: exercises and training development and execution; prior military experience at the Brigade Combat Team (BCT) or Division staff required; must possess a Secret Clearance.
- Have demonstrated skill operating a computer to input, retrieve, develop, and manipulate a variety of data and possess working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office tools to perform said tasks.
- Personnel will have experience with U.S. Army protocols, Army writing style, and how such protocols relate to writing.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 8:37:03 AM
Primary Location: United States-KS-OVERLAND PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job