Capability Development Systems Analysis and Assistance Analyst (Job Number:441577)
SAIC is seeking a Capability Development Systems Analysis and Assistance professional to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
- Communicate complex programmatic cyber planning information, orally and in writing, elicits understanding and support from professional peers and non-specialists.
- Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the Command’s Cyber missions, authorities, and capabilities as well as equivalent information regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Command’s external program partners which includes (but not limited to) other DoD commands and agencies, other U.S. Government agencies and key partners.
- Evaluate and conduct development of Cyber Network Operations (CNO) requirements and assist in creating CNO Lines of Operations (LOO).
- Identify and perform research, analysis, analysis of alternatives (AoA), evaluation, development and test of technologies from industry, academia, and other government organizations, to include Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS), and open source technologies, for applicability to solving Cyberspace Operations deficiencies and capability gaps, improving existing Cyberspace Operations and enabling capabilities and/or generating new Cyberspace Operations capabilities.
Daily activities include:
1. Review and summarize commercial entities’ cyber capabilities and their ability to meet mission needs.
2. Provide system engineering recommendations and assist with the planning and execution of development efforts for complex software and hardware systems, and systems of systems in support of full-spectrum cyberspace operations.
3. Support the development and fielding of cyberspace operations capabilities by eliciting, analyzing, developing and managing requirements; performing functional analyses, develop system functional and physical designs/architectures, test plans, and develop. system specification documents.
4. Conduct technology assessment and integration processes, provide and support various prototype capabilities, and/or evaluate its ability to meet the requirement based on pre-defined criteria established by the government and leveraging input from the contractor. Tasks include coordinate evaluation/assessment actions, develop evaluation/assessment artifacts, and document evaluation/assessment results.
5. Research current technology to understand capabilities of required system or network, research and evaluate available technologies and standards to meet customer requirements, identify cyber capabilities strategies for custom hardware and software development based on mission requirements, conduct continuous analysis to identify network and system vulnerabilities, and develop and implement data mining and data warehousing programs.
6. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and/or develop solutions technology, design and develop new tools/technologies, and troubleshoot prototype design and process issues throughout the product design, development, and post-launch phases. The technology shall meet stakeholder requirements within the scope of the stakeholder’s operation/effort, budget, and timeline/schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or a technical degree with equivalent experience in systems engineering. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT systems engineering.
- Must have 5 years using Joint Capability Integration & Development System (JCIDS) process; requirements engineering; development of systems engineering artifacts such as trade studies, function trees, interface control diagrams and specifications.
- Knowledge of DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF), Functional Flow Block Diagram (FFBD), Integration Definition (IDEF), Function Block Diagram (FCB), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Systems Modeling Language (SySML), and other systems modeling languages.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organization, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in support of Service, CCMD or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Ability to develop briefing materials at the General Officer/SES level.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 9:47:38 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job