General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Serves as a Knowledge Manager for the United States Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems - eXtended (US BICES-X) program. Responsibilities include analyzing existing process, maintenance and modification of existing portals, documentation of workflows, potential user training, requirements gathering, leading brainstorming workshops and any activity related to the design and implementation of internal and customer processes. Provide Knowledge Management (KM) support to US CENTCOM, relating to intelligence discoverability, categorization, and usability. Promote knowledge sharing through the organization's operational processes and systems. Strengthens the linkages between knowledge sharing and the information systems. Improves integration among various systems in the organization to facilitate seamless exchange of Intelligence and information between networks. Provide analysis and assistance in leveraging of DoD intelligence data assets including the type of data, physical pathways, policy and intent for the systems required to serve the war-fighter.
1. 5-8 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
2. Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in intelligence analysis.
3. Experience researching and writing intelligence reports.
4. Specific certifications or military education/training may be required, depending on job assignment.
5. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
6. Certified Knowledge Management (CKM) Certification a plus
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.