Systems Engineer (Job Number:441593)
- SAIC has an immediate opening for Systems Engineer to provide systems engineering and technical advisory services supporting operations.
- This position is at JDFPG and requires a security Background Investigation 3.5 year or younger, current poly and medical approval.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong knowledge of system engineering fundamentals. Able to apply modern best practices of a system's life-cycle (e.g. requirements, engineering designs, documentation, usability, integration, test, deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting, decommissioning, etc.).
- Responsible for system engineering and technical execution of projects that cover hardware/software system development, test and final integration on customer platforms.
- Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level systems architectures to develop system requirements.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Produce technical documents, reports and presentations for customers.
- Technical advisement resulting in the successful development, integrating, testing and deployment a system for one or more customers.
- Experience conducting analysis of trade studies to support evaluation of technical trade-offs and decision making.
Required Education and Experience:
- Desired to have familiarity with infrastructure and facilities interfaces
- Must be self-motivated with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- US Citizenship is required along with an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
- Typically requires a minimum of a B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 9:49:55 AM
Primary Location: Australia-ACT-CANBERRA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job