Offensive Cyberspace Capabilities Requirements Planner (Job Number:441587)
SAIC is seeking an OCO Capabilities Requirements Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
- Utilize a technical background in cyberspace capability employment and development and experience with technical writing.
- Assist in tracking and managing the cyberspace capability requirements process, including coordinating with operational units to understand emerging requirements, analyzing requirements against current capabilities and known vulnerabilities to assess gaps, generating and submitting requirements documentation, and tracking requirements through the USCYBERCOM requirements process.
- Interface with development organizations and operational units throughout the development process, assisting with periodic technical reviews, coordinating required testing, and documenting testing results according to prescribed reporting formats.
Daily activities include:
1. Have experience identifying and performing research, analysis, Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), test of technologies from industry, academia, and other government organizations, to include verification of compliance of Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS), Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) applications, and open source technologies for applicability to solving Cyberspace Operations and enabling capabilities and/or generating new Cyberspace Operations capabilities.
2. Experience evaluating commercial entities’ cybersecurity capabilities and their ability to meet mission needs.
3. Experience providing systems engineering recommendations and assist with the planning and execution of compliance efforts for complex hardware and software systems, and systems or systems in support of full-spectrum cyberspace operations.
4. Experience supporting the development and fielding of cyberspace operating capabilities by eliciting, analyzing, developing and managing requirements; performing functional analysis, develop system functional and physical designs/architectures, test plans, develop system specification documents.
5. Experience conducting technology assessment and integration processes, provide and support various prototype capabilities, and/or evaluate its ability to meet the requirement based on pre-defined criteria established by the government.
6. Research current technology to understand capabilities of required system or network, research and evaluate available technologies and standards to meet customer requirements, identify cyber capabilities strategies for custom hardware and software development based on mission requirements, conduct continuous analysis to identify network and system vulnerabilities, and develop and implement data mining and data warehousing programs.
7. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and/or develop solutions technology, design and develop new tools/technologies, and troubleshoot prototype design and process issues throughout the product design, development, and post-launch phases.
- Five (5) years of military offensive cyberspace operations experience or malware analysis or software development experience in industry with BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with technical writing as well as Confluence, JIRA, and other knowledge management systems.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyberspace operations.
- Staff experience researching and writing technical reviews.
- Ability to develop briefing materials at the General Officer / SES level.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI w/Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job