SIGINT Systems Engineer (Job Number:441523)
- SAIC has an opening for an engineer to provide systems engineering and technical advisory services within the NRO Missions Operation Directorate/Operations Engineering.
- The customer is developing SIGINT architectures as well hardware and software solutions for the IC.
- Individual will function as the Operational Thread Lead (OTL) for Transition Implementation Plan (TIP)
- Experience with Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Operations (IO).
- Experience delivering hardware and/or software systems.
- Develop Systems Development Life Cycle products to include technical requirements specifications, system architectural design documents, test plans and reports.
- Provide technical review and assessment of program development and readiness activities.
- Develop documents and briefings to communicate work or study status, brief government and industry as required.
- Provide support to acquisition, programmatic, and source selection processes, as needed.
- Responsible for system engineering and technical execution of projects that cover hardware/software system development, test and final integration on customer platforms.
- Support development and tracking of project budgets and schedules.
- Provide technical oversight for and coordination of multidisciplinary technical teams to achieve project objectives. Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level systems architectures to develop system requirements.
- Analyze systems requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and systems integration and test plans.
- Work closely with program managers and engineering management to ensure alignment of project objectives, product strategy and technical solutions.
- Produce technical documents, reports and presentations for customers.
- Technical advisement resulting in the successful development, integrating, testing and deployment a system for one or more customers.
- Experience conducting analysis of trade studies to support evaluation of technical trade-offs and decision making.
- Strong knowledge of system engineering fundamentals.
- Must be self- motivated with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- US Citizenship is required along with an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Typically requires a minimum of a B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, science, or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years of relevant SIGINT and system engineering experience.
- Technical experience with spacecraft system and subsystems engineering.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 9:47:53 AM
Primary Location: United States-CO-AURORA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job