Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) Fires Planner (Job Number:441591)
SAIC is seeking an Offensive Cyber Operations Fires Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
Coordinate joint strategic, operational and operational planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of the Cyber Mission Force or other military operations.
Daily activities include:
- Plan, organize, determine, and recommend policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated joint fires coordination and execution.
- Support planning in offensive cyber operations throughout the entire Joint Planning Process.
- Coordinate targeting strategy development and engagement responsibilities with components, subordinate commands, and supporting commands, synchronize and implement targeting methodologies and prioritization methods, assist and participate in cyber advanced targeting, interagency planning, joint targeting board support, cyber weapons capability analysis, target systems analysis, target materials production, collateral effects estimate, and joint planning group support.
- Monitor and facilitate all targeting lists and draft Commander’s targeting guidance, prepare strike packages, and prepare supporting documents.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting with a bachelor's degree. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have attended and completed Joint Targeting School.
- Experience and training with Joint Planning Process (formal schooling preferred) and non-kinetic fires integration.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organization, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyberspace operations.
- Ability to develop briefing at General Officer and SES level.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 8, 2018, 8:09:20 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job