District of Columbia
Mobile Device Training and Communications Specialist (Job Number:441633)
The Department of State (DoS), Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM) Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) Division provides mission critical world-wide mobile device and remote access capabilities.
In support of these services, MRA and the Vanguard 2.2.1 Program currently has an opening for a Communications and Training Specialist.
The dedicated Communications and Training Specialist provides training and communications support for GO, BlackBerry, XenMobile, EMD to include future mobile and remote access solutions.
The Communications and Training Specialist will support the creation and delivery of training and communications related materials for both internal staff and external customers.
The Training and Communications Specialist will be responsible for:
- Developing Internal and external Training and Communication (service advisories, notifications, FAQs etc.) materials.
- Updating content to support Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document(s) and/or Knowledge Base.
- Developing, updating, maintaining Technical and End-User Guides in coordination with MRA/MO Document Management Team.
- Monitoring and responding to customer email inquiries regarding MRA/MO services, as directed The Training and Communications Specialist shall also perform the following:
- Coordinates customer-facing and enterprise level messages (e.g., notifications, emails, webpage links, procedures, etc.) with Communications and Training Lead
- Works collaboratively with other organizational teams in support of all Training and Communication requests; in coordination with the Training and Communications lead facilitates, coordinates, and develops customer-facing and enterprise level communication requests (e.g., notifications, emails, webpage links, procedures, etc.) with government and contract leadership to ensure messaging associated with MRA Programs are appropriate for the intended audience.
- Disseminates communications products to Department of State (DoS) organizations and users.
- Conducts internal training to Tier 1, Tier 2, Wireless, and other internal staff; conducts external training to customers
- Monitors responses to all MRA/MO external communications.
- Collect and collate feedback from DoS organizations and users and provide the collated results to Communications and Training Lead.
- Supports the operation and maintenance of training content across the MRA SharePoint sites.
- Routinely update Training Plan(s) and Training materials in coordination with the Communications and Training Lead.
- Provide training tutorial videos on how to access remote solutions and/or activate mobile devices: Androids, iPhones, IPad or other mobile devices.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages and communication products and update any outdated documents or other products to make them current and relevant.
- The candidate should have an eye for detail, ability to multi-task, organize priorities, and work in a systematic style following minimal guidance.
- The ideal candidate may provide previously authored communications/training-related documents as examples of his/her work products.
- The ideal candidate must present themselves as timely, flexible, and have the ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline with six (6) years or more of related experience or HS and 10 years or more of experience
- Experience with Adobe Captivate Required Experience/Skills/Attributes:
- In-depth and demonstrated skills in written communications, training delivery (classroom style) documentation, standard operating procedures, user guides, and similar products to clearly disseminate relevant information, increase user awareness and provide relevant training materials.
- Must possess at least three (3) to five (5) years of direct experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience and practical knowledge in supporting large-scale IT systems migration and/or deployment.
- Extremely strong, proficient and demonstrated oral and written communication skills with experience working effectively with senior management officials, project management team members, and technical staff members regarding communication and training issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and quick turnaround deliverables, and exceptional attention to details.
- Ability to focus on delivery of products and services on time.
- In depth experience in supporting other large scale IT systems deployment and support of multiple or other mobile solutions.
SECRET (Active) SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 1:57:44 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job