Current Operations Support Planner (Job Number:441581)
SAIC is seeking a Current Operations Support Planner to work onsite with our customer at Ft. Meade.
Provide expertise in military operations and be familiar with current operations support through the phases of planning, approval, and execution.
Daily activities include:
Provide leadership with situational awareness of projects, Crisis Action Teams, and current operations activities supporting Operational Planning Teams.
2. Assist in technical development and tracking of orders to include Task Orders (TO), Warning Orders (WARNORD), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGO).
3. Coordinate with other cyber elements to obtain information for slides, briefings, presentations, reports, or other situational awareness products.
4. Provide for the development, setup, and execution of Commander’s Update Briefs, Operations and Intel updates, Command and Staff Briefs, and other command battle rhythm events.
5. Analyze and document the Command Operations Center (COC) functions including weekly status reports and in-progress reviews.
6. Analyze and document security engineering, network operations, and information management solutions to support operational challenges.
7. Make recommendations for organization-wide improvements in the following areas: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management; electronic analysis; software; lifecycle management; software development methodologies; and modeling and simulation.
8. Provide continuous monitoring of cyber space operations within the Command Operations Center (COC).
9. Perform Cyber Incident response in accordance with COC SOPs, threat and vulnerability assessment, analyze networks events detected by network monitoring systems and coordinate responses, and participate in meetings with other cyber organizations including service components, Intelligence agencies, law enforcement, etc.
10. Respond to incidents within the defined response times by the Help Desk Operations.
- Bachelors or higher degree is required.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in support of military operations. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products, (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) as well as AMHS.
- Experience writing General Officer / Flag Officer / Senior Executive Service Executive Summaries, Orders, Technical Papers, and Story Boards in support of ongoing missions.
- Technical understanding of cyber security threats, offensive cyberspace operations, military action officer/staff officer functions, preferred.
- Experience in a Cyber COC or JOC or US CERT / DHS SOC.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyberspace operations.
- Lean Six Sigma or other Continuous Improvement methodlogy.
- Big Data Platform, AI and or Machine Learning experience.
Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 9:37:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job