Senior Enterprise Architect (Job Number:441622)
- SAIC currently has an immediate opening for a Senior Enterprise Architect with a good blend of technical expertise and subject matter familiarity in the area of DoDAF Architectures, and Joint Mission Thread development.
- Capable of developing technical, operational, and other architectures in support of analysis of command and control system-of-system performance across DoD, DHS, federal government agency, and coalition nation boundaries.
- Knows Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and is fluent in Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN). Conducts analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements, and may develop architecture baselines.
- Develop architectures or models for conducting simulations of proposed DHS solutions to support the business case needed for a DHS Resource Allocation Process (RAP) submission.
- Conduct technical assessment(s) of DHS capabilities and interoperability, to identify gaps, overlaps, shortfalls and deficiencies in capabilities and to develop specific doctrine, organization, training, material, leadership, personnel, facilities (DOTMLPF) solution(s) to improve capabilities and/or reduce the risk created by identified deficiencies.
- Frequently interact with task leaders, supervisors, and support personnel.
- Coordinate analysis with DHS and Department and Defense (DoD) customers.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience or Masters and three (3) years or more of related experience
- Ability to obtain a DHS Suitability Clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 9:30:29 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FLEXWORK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job