Sharepoint Developer (Job Number:441643)
- Serves as a SharePoint programmer with responsibility for evaluating, designing and developing applications software using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Microsoft.NET Framework and Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of SharePoint/Web site branding, utilizing css and templates and page layouts
- Develop server side code using .NET technologies with VB.net, C# and/or ASP.NET
- Knowledge of Windows Workflow Foundation, InfoPath and Form services
- Leverage web services to access data from other systems
- Use in-depth understanding of SharePoint 2013 and 2016 solve technical and business problems
BS and 4+ years experience. Equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree.
Candidate must be able to develop and administer SharePoint applications using C#, SQL, .net, HTML, PowerShell, and Jquery
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 1, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-CORPUS CHRISTI
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job