Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado?
Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) supports national security objectives by providing comprehensive technical, analytical and operational support to the intelligence community.
Key Capabilities include:
Major Programs include:
- Develop, integrate and deploy large-scale, high-performance SIGINT, GEOINT and Multi-INT systems
- Provide large-scale information processing, information integration and visualization systems for intelligence, satellite and space-based programs for commercial and intelligence customers
- Support, and maintain intelligence systems for customers worldwide
- Develop, modernize and manage critical infrastructure and applications for the intelligence customers
- Thought leadership in constellation management, common ground and integrated enterprise management solutions
Major Programs include:
- Apex program is looking for software engineers to support the ground-based mission planning and command and control software to accommodate the next-generation satellite capabilities, and implementation of new ground terminals.
- Kerberos software engineers are developing a Command and Telemetry system that interfaces with a new Mission Planning element. The development includes the design and implementation of new algorithms for Flight Dynamics and Vehicle Models. Advanced modeling algorithms will also be developed with complex constraints.
- We are looking for software engineers to support a new program to develop a mission planning, scheduling, command and control system.
Key Capabilities include:
- Computer Network Operations (CNO)
- Predictive analytics and cyber intelligence
- Vulnerability research and assessments
- Computer network defense
- Global field operations support
- Cyber hardening
- Proactive and dynamic defense
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to 40k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon. Job Description:The software engineer will work with an experienced team of software developers to help come up with innovative solutions to complex problems. The team will work closely with Systems Engineers to design ideal solutions with the end user and operational needs in mind. Software engineers will gain experience with the full software lifecycle including design, development, test, delivery, and maintenance. Developers apply various technologies including Java, J2EE, JMS, Webservices, Python, Ruby, Chef, C++, Oracle, Mongo.
- Sterling is looking for software engineering to enhance mission scheduling and command and control systems for satellite ground station
- Developing new functional capabilities within software applications to meet a wide range of customer requirements and operational needs
- Responsible for performing development, integration, test and documentation duties to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms
- Integrating a wide variety of applications from various sources, and ensuring they meet performance standards for stability and resource utilization
- Develop software, tailor reusable software, and integrate software components
- Adhere to accepted standards for development, including writing unit tests which provide a high percentage of code coverage, participating in peer code reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code
- United States Citizen
- Current/active TS/SCI clearance
- 6 or more years Software Development or Software Maintenance
- Programming skills Java and/or C++
- Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) skills
- Proficiency in Windows, Unix and/or Linux
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycles
- Strong oral and written communication skills; problem solving skills
Required Education: Bachelor of Science. Preferred majors: Computer Science, Mathematics, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with the entire software lifecycle (preliminary design through test, and maintenance phases)
- Experience and knowledge related to one or more specific technologies:
- Satellite ground systems
- Mission Management systems
- Planning and Scheduling
- Command and Telemetry
- Flight Dynamics models
- Digital Signal Processing (FFTs, modulation/demodulation techniques)
- Experience with Software design tools such as Rational Rose, Rhapsody, or comparable tools
- Experience with requirements and use case analysis
- Experience with scripting (Ruby, Perl, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe, etc)
- Experience and/or knowledge with DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Experience and/or knowledge with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience and/or knowledge with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) like Eclipse
- Experience and/or knowledge with Web Service design and development
- Experience and/or knowledge with Security related software development
- Experience and/or knowledge with one or more databases (Mongo, Postgres)
- Geographical mapping and plotting using NextMidas or some other C++/Java/Web frameworks
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.