Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado?
Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Global Intelligence Solutions (GIS) supports national security objectives by providing comprehensive technical, analytical and operational support to the intelligence community. Key Capabilities include
• Develop, integrate and deploy large-scale, high-performance SIGINT, GEOINT and Multi-INT systems
• Provide large-scale information processing, information integration and visualization systems for intelligence, satellite and space-based programs for commercial and intelligence customers
• Support, and maintain intelligence systems for customers worldwide
• Develop, modernize and manage critical infrastructure and applications for the intelligence customers
• Thought leadership in constellation management, common ground and integrated enterprise management solutions
The AMS program is a special access program which provides ground system development, integration, operations and sustainment. AMS is seeking a talented software scrum team master. The Scrum Team Lead will develop software designs and prototype software in a highly dynamic environment.
• Lead scrum team to design, develop and integrate software
• Manage daily scrum team meetings and team assignments / priorities
• Identify and remove road blocks impeding development progress
• Works seamlessly with product owners and management to enable scrum team success
• Manages daily agile software development utilizing a DevOPS approach
• Works with other scrum team lead(s) to apply consistency across agile development teams
• Ability to contribute to agile software development, as needed
The candidate must be a US Citizen who has a current US Government DoD Top Secret / Special Compartment Information / Single Scope Background Investigation
• United States Citizen
• Active TS/SCI SSBI level
• Minimum 8 years working experience in object-oriented software design and development
• Experience with the entire software lifecycle (preliminary design through maintenance phases) using Agile or DevOPS development approaches
• Certified ScrumMaster
• Familiarity with agile software development practices
• Ability to mentor developers on development lifecycle
• Strong experience with JAVA on LINUX/UNIX
• Experience with COTS/FOSS Integration
• Ability to interact with customers and users effectively and professionally
• Ability to follow established SW processes and procedures for development, documentation and maintenance/management of software engineering work products/artifacts
• Ability to troubleshoot software problems and provide solutions
• Experience with Mission Management, Planning and Scheduling, or Command and Control
• Maintaining SW tasks and schedules
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Experience with integrating custom software onto harden platforms using Docker container strategies
• Experience with REST web services
• Experience with messaging including JMS
• Experience with automated build systems (GIT)
• Experience with Automated testing tools (Cucumber, Gherkin)
• Experience with DevOPS continuous delivery and delivery pipeline
• Experience with Atlassian management tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Bachelor of Science, BS in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Math.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to $40K for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.