General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH A POLYGRAPH***
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Support a medium to large office supporting five to six members of the leadership team across three divisions and their respective staffs (roughly 80). Will spend a significant portion of time scheduling / de-conflicting calendars of leadership and their staff to attend weekly and ad-hoc meetings via multiple locations across the WMS. Will triage requests for meetings according to defined customer importance and proactively incorporate travel time between locations to ensure leadership and staff have built in travel time and where applicable. Will attempt to schedule meetings in proximity to leaderships current location for the day to minimize travel.
The AA shall independently complete Sponsor Travel Database requests for senior managers. They shall follow through that the travel request goes through to ensure the seniors get ticketed well in advance of their trip. The AA will follow through that all travel requirements (documents up to date, medical clearances passed) are met.
"The AA shall support end to end planning and implementation of office level All Hands, official events, offsite, etc. As part of a team, the AA may be required to attend meetings to coordinate the event. They may be required to send calendar invites, prepare flyers to post, track RSVP list, help with food pick up, onsite decorating and assist with clean up, etc.
The AA will be responsible for booking conference rooms for all personnel as the requests come in daily and shall ensure conference rooms are opened and closed daily and/or work with other building AA's to do this task. "
The AA will keep vault tenants aware when non-cleared people enter the vault and they should escort the uncleared person. The AA will also keep vault tenants informed of any activities like window washing, carpet cleaning, etc. so that the tenants can prepare for such activities. AA may need to escort visitors and/or guests.
The AA will receive incoming mail and distribute to appropriate customer.
"Assists with the oversight and accounting for inventory. Assists with ordering of supplies and arranges for the repair of office equipment.
The AA will also coordinate office maintenance activities and help make sure office is always kept to a cleanliness standard"
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred