SIGINT Trainer (Job Number:441487)
- SAIC is searching for a SIGINT Analyst Instructor/Trainer to join our team. The SIGINT Analyst Instructor/Trainer will be required to provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for Army teams, units, and SIGINT personnel supporting Brigade Multi-Functional Teams.
- The successful SIGINT Analyst Instructor/Trainer will provide SME for the development and revision of SIGINT training support packages (TSPs), and familiarization and sustainment training to include individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
- Candidate shall be familiar with integrating multimedia course instructional methods and be prepared to facilitate training in large and small group settings.
- Course delivery MAY use a variety of instructional environments to include classroom, mobile training team, video-teleconference, virtual and computer-based training, team teaching and collective active learning environments.
Required Education and Experience:
- TS/SCI and willing to take a CI Scope Poly
- BA/BS degree in an intelligence discipline or equivalent and five (5) years.’ experience as an Amry MOS 35P or 35N or other service equivalent.
- Demonstrated SME in SIGINT disciplines with a working knowledge of NGA and the SIGINT Enterprise. Preferred Requisites.
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course.
- MODE I SIGINT Certified or held the certification within the past three (3) years.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 2, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ABERDEEN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job