Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst, Fort Gordon GA (Job Number:441574)
- OSINT Analysts organize, analyze, and develop reliable intelligence products necessary to aid situational understanding, support the development of plans and orders, and answer information requirements that have immediate or potential impact on the client’s global intelligence operations, personnel and capabilities, and enhance situational understanding.
- Analyst will also provide all-source data and analytic products in support of ongoing global operations, emerging situations and planning efforts for near-, mid-, and long-term efforts, to help decision makers understand the threat to U.S. forces.
Job Duties Include:
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly intelligence summaries as directed. Conducting analytic exchanges with IC partners and operational forces to maintain communications and situational awareness of daily activities within assigned AOR.
- Research, evaluate, correlate, analyze, integrate and interpret information from multiple intelligence and operational sources of target systems analysis and cyberspace planning.
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings.
- Provide open source intelligence support to the planning and execution of exercises to include analysis and production for scenario development and road to war briefings, and active participation in the exercises.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- four additional years' experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
Applicants with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Active TS//SCI Security Clearance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Open Source intelligence (OSINT)
- Researching, reviewing, evaluating, and integrating Open Source data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finished Open Source assessments.
- Verbal and written interpretation/translation (the ability to identify and analyze problems and then generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with various elements of DoD.)
- Writing professional intelligence products (reports, briefings, etc.)
- Providing direct customer support.
- Working as part of multi- discipline teams.
- Ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with limited supervision and respond to short-notice tasking.
Additional preferred education and experience:
- Master's degree.
- Prior experience working with US Army or any DOD Cyber Command.
- Experience in other intelligence disciplines including: All Source Intelligence.
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Imagery Intelligence (IMINT)
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 2, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job