Cyber Analyst (Job Number:441647)
- Develop Cyber Security documentation validating software quality, security, reliability and maintainability attributes. Identify gaps in Cyber Security/CND posture and assess risks.
- Participate in development and review of DIACAP/RMF documentation, Networthiness Documentation, and ensure STIG compliance and validation.
- Provide quality assurance specialist support including formulating, coordinating, directing, and executing all quality assurance policies, tools, and training programs; conducting internal controls reviews to ensure product assurance competency and the effectiveness of surveillance activities.
- Develop strategies, goals, tasks, roles, responsibilities, and information needs for Cyber Security surveillance and oversight.
- Review information systems for compliance with applicable DoDI 8500.01 and DoDI 8510.01
- Provide IS security advice and guidance in accordance with applicable regulations, and directives and guidance to Government and DoD partners for the protection of data at all classification levels including SCI.
- Evaluate and recommend approval, disapproval, or waiver(s) for IS processing national security data.
- Provide input or consideration in the promulgation of future security policy.
- Support and/or conduct site visits and assessments to inspect and verify IS reports and plans at various locations, and provide a written report for review and approval.
- Prepare reports and memoranda, to include, but not limited to: Memoranda for the Record (MFR), Memoranda of Agreement (MOA), Authorization To Proceed, and status and technical briefs for review and approval by government Cyber Security.
- Update data on Government-provided databases with current information about IS status.
- Prepare, review, and record notification and status messages to indicate A&A state of systems to system owner or programs.
- Ensure IS security requirements, including applicable RMF directives and guidance, are addressed and applied; appropriate documentation prepared by the system owners or programs inclusive of the Security Assessment Package, Concept of Operations (CONOPS) Plan, System Security Plans, System Requirements Traceability Matrix, Risk Management Matrix, Test Results, interface control documents, requests for changes, test plans, and other related program security documentation.
- Track completion of the Security Assessment Package and report status.
- Provide preparation of the Security Assessment Report (SAR). The SAR contents include, but not limited to, the Summary of Assessment results and Authorization Recommendation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 2, 2018, 12:58:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ABERDEEN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job