Facilities Maintenance Lead - Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
The Facilities Maintenance Lead performs a variety of maintenance and operational support duties to ensure day to day property and office service functions operate efficiently.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Processes requests for minor repairs, light furniture installation and reconfiguration, lighting adjustments, and replacement of light bulbs.
- Assists with the weekly moves of employees, including the movement of desks, computers, etc. between offices.
- Oversees copier maintenance and paper delivery needed for operations.
- Oversees all work performed in the building and administers the HVAC system.
- Performs daily walk through of equipment.
- Arranges for and supervises the repair of inoperative equipment.
- Coordinates building maintenance, rework and repair.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Working knowledge of HVAC required.
- Familiarity with word processing and computer spreadsheets.
- Initiative required to learn company organization and procedures.
- Working knowledge of equipment repair and maintenance.
- Additional knowledge/skills may vary by contract or assignment.
Experience & Education
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a building maintenance and repair of office equipment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Ability to move heavy objects from one location to another.
More Jobs For Veterans...