General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
General Dynamics Information Technology is looking for Software Business Analyst to support the Combined Arms Center (CAC). The position will be required to meet with stakeholders to gather requirements and manage a software delivery schedule.
Basic tasks include analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of software development projects.
1. Conduct meeting minutes from design meetings, demonstations to stakeholders, Monthly status meeting.
Provide guidance and coordinate for development activities and analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements with SME support.
2. Conduct delivery demonstrations to stakeholders & review stakeholder testing issues, coordinate corrections with development team
3. Provide guidance and coordinate for development activities and analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements with SME support.
4. Participates in the development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures and training materials.
7. Manage all documentation for tasks (i.e. design, user guides, technical)
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Must be able to obtain Security plus certification.