Korea MRO Field Sales Representative (Job Number:441486)
- Provides customer service and field sales support to the DOD/Federal customers that order materials and incidental services under the existing Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Tailored Logistics Prime Vendor (TL PV) MRO program – Korea region.
- Meets/exceeds all key financial and contractual metrics and goals
- This position requires direct contact with Republic of Korea (ROK) customers before and after the sale. Travel throughout ROK region is a requirement.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations with existing clients and customers, prospecting new customer target accounts, developing effective account penetration sales strategies and implementing successful customer expansion within assigned account base/geographic territory.
- Works with customers, distributors, OEM’s and supply chain partners to take appropriate actions and make proper decisions to effectively develop and manage customer requirements from inquiry, to pricing, order processing, billing and effective delivery follow up.
- Ensures customer’s requests and inquiries are handled appropriately and works with SAIC operations and management teams effectively to provide solutions in a responsive, efficient and professional manner.
- Understands customer needs, challenges, motivation and decision processes are all requirements of this position.
- Provides training to customers and potential clients on SAIC integrated Logistics Toolset and associated IT software applications to government personnel are regular responsibilities of this position (after on-boarding and training).
- Problem resolution, setting proper customer expectations on SAIC capabilities, contract scope and turn-times are key to being successful in this position.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience;
- Ability to research customer account(s); qualify and close new and existing business opportunities to grow revenues within assigned geographic region for SAIC is desired.
- Federal Government and industrial sales experience a plus.
- Must be able to work independently to be successful in this position, must be self- motivated; goal-oriented; and organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications: Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Word is a requirement.
- Must be able to read, speak and write in both Korean and English languages.
- The ability to effectively communicate through written communication (after on-boarding and training) the SAIC Logistics and Supply Chain Management Operation capabilities to potential customers and perform post meeting and/or presentation follow up.
- Procurement, sales, logistics, distribution, manufacturing and/or computer training experience a plus.
- Experience with DLA systems (Army, Navy, Air Force, Navy/Marines logistics and/or procurement system), prior work with varying levels of personnel and management within an account/account base, a plus.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 5, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
Primary Location: Korea, Republic of-Kyonggi-do-DONGDUCHEON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 75% of the time
Shift: Day Job