SharePoint Developer (Job Number:441683)
- Responsible for architecture, design and development of software solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint 2013, Web Services, Java script, and .Net Framework.
- Support custom development of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Intranet portal, understand the existing architecture and follow the similar solution patterns for enhancements.
- Understand the server topology, identify the strengths and potential improvement.
- Collaborate with users to create SharePoint solutions that meet customer needs, while adhering to established standards.
- Develop complex, dynamic sites using SharePoint Designer.
- Work with enterprise SharePoint technology teams to resolve issues and address change.
- Assist in developing risk mitigation strategies, and contingency plans.
- Provide training, demonstrations, and other support to users as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience.
- Four additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to decompose high-level business and user requirements into use cases and functional requirements and translate into organized, easy to navigate SharePoint content structures.
- Experience in SharePoint design and development.
- Experience developing within the .NET framework.
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications is desired.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 5, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job