Raytheon Saudi Arabia (RTN SA) is a prime defense, aerospace and cyber security provider and delivers innovative solutions to customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Customer Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for growing Royal Saudi Air Forces business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The CAM serves externally with the Royal Saudi Air Forces (RSAF) and internally as a voice of the customer to ensure Raytheon Saudi Arabia achieves bookings plans and fills the pipeline for growth with the RSAF.
The CAM will be customer focused and will provide the Enterprise with a detailed understanding of customer needs and market dynamics to support the development and implementation of company-wide country strategy. The Customer Account Manager partners with Business Development, product lines and functions to implement country strategy relative to the RSAF. The RSAF CAM leads RSAF opportunity identification and qualification for the Raytheon Enterprise and plays a key role in the development of capture strategy in partnership with capture managers and teams. The RSAF CAM provides periodic customer and market insights to Raytheon stakeholders as well as continuous status on RSAF priorities, opportunities, captures and key milestones.
This role requires understanding the full suite of Enterprise capabilities for customer needs and establishes relationships to enable reach-back for product/service knowledge and support. The RSAF CAM develops and maintains customer contact and engagement plans and coordinates a one-Raytheon approach by managing enterprise relationships with the RSAF.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 12+ years’ experience in progressively more responsible positions related to Business Development
- Demonstrated direct knowledge and excellent working relationships with customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Demonstrated abilities of significant new business creation in the KSA
- Understanding of RSAF culture, political and military environment and cultural customs and norms
- Growth and capture strategy development experience
- Detailed knowledge of international business practices, USG compliance requirements and contracting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Native Arabic speaker and fluent in written and spoken English
-Ability to secure local based clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- RSAF operational experience
- Broad understanding of Raytheon’s solutions portfolio, technologies and services
- Ability to leverage customer knowledge to identify and qualify potential growth opportunities
- Understanding of the procurement, fiscal and regulatory environment of KSA
- Skill and capability to develop opportunities and qualify them into the pipeline as well as transition them into captures.
- Demonstrated experience with integrated solutions and cross-selling strategies
- Advanced degree - MBA or Masters in a Technical Field