General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
This position/individual is responsible for warehouse management tasks such as receiving stowage and receipt processing for the Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC) Group 2. This position is 1 part of 3 -person team that serves as an outward facing, customer focused force multiplier within the command.
1) Maintaining inventory control, sustainment replenishment and issue of NSWC personal and operational gear, breakout of operational consumables, processing of general service requests, issue of initial load-out, sustainment pf personal and operational gear, validate all received material quantities (stock/part numbers, units of issue) and inspection of all items to ensure acceptance in accordance with policy.
2) Process, manage, and transport (w/ forklift) incoming material, stowage and inventory of materials, daily reconciliation of material issued in SWALIS and re-supply operations.
3) Conduct research of incoming material as required.
4) Process and manage return and disposal of gear.
5) Retrieve sizing requirements for specific personnel and assemble deployment training-specific gear issue load-out per listings specific to geographical regions and expertise.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.