General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
Support the development, execution and sustainment of training in all phases and modules of the Non-Commissioned Officer Academy at FH and the USAICoE. This support will include MI MOS and Career Management Field (CMF) training in support of the MI NCOA and USAICoE. These services will be provided to the intelligence staffs of Active Army, Army Reserve, and Army National Guard as well as to Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, Marines, and applicable civilian personnel and learning to operate in their designated MOS or AOC. Scope of work will be performed in a classroom or field environment.
1. Coordinates the development and delivery of complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities. Provide instruction and student evaluations on MI Noncommissioned Officer roles, responsibilities, and operations as part of the MI Noncommissioned Officer Education System (NCOES).
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as technical team or task lead.
8. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
Must have a valid TS/SCI or interim TS security clearance at the start of Subcontract performance and be able to maintain this clearance while employed.
Must possess current experience related to current MI doctrine, recent (draft) changes and fielding of the Army Field Manuals, Army Regulations and DoD Directives relating to Intelligence Operations.
Must have experience working on the most recent automation tools-sets and systems applicable to Intelligence operations.
Must meet and maintain all Instructor Certification requirements as specified in TR350-70 and as supplemented in local regulatory policies/POIs. To the maximum extent possible, Subcontract instructors shall possess, or have the background to possess, current applicable instructor qualifications (i.e. - ABIC, ITC, SGITC, and POI specific training) upon acceptance of employment as required. If candidate does not possess these qualifications, the applicant must be able to pass the requisite USAICoE-provided courses on the first iteration of classes made available by the government and maintain such certifications throughout duration of employment.
Preferred that the candidate have previous MOS-related experience in Operation IRAQI FREEDOM and/or Operation ENDURING FREEDOM and as an instructor in a TRADOC environment.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
Must have honorably served as a senior level 35S NCO.
Must have practical experience applicable to training knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with senior grade positions in MOS 35S.
Prefer: 451 A-231-0451, Intermediate Communications Signals Analysis Course (and/or) 452 A-231-0452, Advanced Communications Signals Analysis Course graduate.