General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
2. Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Performs Local Registration Authority (LRA) duties to include:
- Revoke, format, issue, troubleshoot and manage SIPR Tokens.
- Sign and keep track of 2842s for issuing SIPR tokens
- Maintain log books for LRA (NIPR & SIPR) computers.
- Respond to all organizational email encryption requests.
- Key Recovery Official
5-8 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.