Command, Control & Intelligence Engineer (Mid-Level) (Bahrain) (Job Number:441747)
SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a mid level Command, Control & Intelligence Engineer. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The mid level Command, Control & Intelligence Engineer will provide Afloat and Ashore C2 engineering support to Carrier Strike Group (CSG), Expeditionary Strike Group (ESG) Staff N6s and/or Command Ships, providing underway end-to-end C4I system support on U.S. Navy (USN) and Coalition ships.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Information Technology or an equivalent direct experience with operation and maintenance of Navy C4ISR systems afloat and ashore.
- Two (2) years of experience with the execution of communication plans to include frequency administration/allocation and troubleshooting RF mediums between Navy platforms and terrestrial communication stations.
- Two (2) years of direct experience with operation and sustainment of Common Operational Picture (COP) network interfaces and associated Navy-specific tactical data links.
- Working knowledge of Navy shipboard Combat Systems networking and the Global Command and Control System - Maritime (GCCS-M) AN/USQ-119E(V).
- System Support: Navy/Joint C2-COP: GCCS-M, NTCSS, JTIDS, LINK, TDL, TBMCS, CDLMS
- Tactical Networks: CANES, CENTRIXS, ISNS, ADNS, SCI
- Information Assurance: Radiant Mercury
- Battlespace Awareness and Information Systems: SSEE, DCGS-N, ICOP
- Shore and Expeditionary C4I Center Services: NCTAMS, NOC, MOC
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must possess an active Secret clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI
- TS/SCI preferred
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 5, 2018, 9:37:42 PM
Primary Location: Bahrain-Al-Manamah-MANAMA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job