DoDAF Enterprise Architect (Job Number:441775)
SAIC is looking for a cleared, DoDAF Architect to sit in Norfolk, VA.
Roles & Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical support to the Joint Staff with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) compliant viewpoint development and analysis, to include:
- Understanding the problem space and applying architecture processes and products to support strategic planning,
- Inform resource decision making,
- Identify process improvement opportunities, establish and enforce standards,
- Guide security and cyber security requirements
- The objectives is to present information in a way that is understandable to the many stakeholder communities involved in developing, delivering, and sustaining capabilities in support of the stakeholder's mission.
- The Architect shall develop architecture products that meet DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) specifications and include ‘as-is, to-be, and fit-for-purpose’ views
- The architectural products should leverage established Enterprise Architecture Reference Models, where appropriate.
- Must currently possess an active SECRET clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years’ experience developing and analyzing enterprise architecture processes and DoDAF views / viewpoints
- 3 years’ experience working Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Able to analyze and produce the full range of DoDAF viewpoints in response to customer tasking
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of Microsoft Office Applications to include “Visio”
- Established knowledge of and experience in the use of Unified Modeling Language (UML)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 6, 2018, 3:18:04 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job