Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) is using this task order to utilize Agile principles to develop a database to assist with budget planning as it relates to various portfolios of research. Data inputs could be in the form of grants, contracts, publications or scientific concepts, associated to the researchers and funding organizations. Using historical analyses the output would help to support future financial planning as well as identify potential synergies of research. Using that output would provide a qualification process of Return of Investment (ROI) and transition into practice and development of new diagnostics, therapeutics and medical devices.
- Multimedia designer designs and produces graphics in support of training, proposals, media, and the like.
- Provides technical knowledge and expertise on computer graphics, digital photography, videography, Flash animations, etc.,
- Designs and develops multimedia applications, systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive computing such as computer-based systems for personal computers or CD-ROM applications.
- Incorporates software applications in multiple technology media systems, such as graphics, animation, text, and sound.
Keywords: Agile, Visualization, R, National Language Processing, Open Source, Relational Database, COTS, Machine Learning, Database Management Systems (BDMS) model, Resource Description Framework (RDF) and SPARQL, Data Warehouse, Extract Transform Load (ETL) architecture, SQL, SCRUM, System Operations, Enterprise Architecture, IT Security
This position requires remote/telework. On occasion, candidate will need to travel in to the client sites for meetings
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience