Multimedia Design Principal (Job Number:441804)
The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) is using this task order to utilize Agile principles to develop a database to assist with budget planning as it relates to various portfolios of research. Data inputs could be in the form of grants, contracts, publications or scientific concepts, associated to the researchers and funding organizations. Using historical analyses the output would help to support future financial planning as well as identify potential synergies of research. Using that output would provide a qualification process of Return of Investment (ROI) and transition into practice and development of new diagnostics, therapeutics and medical devices.
- Multimedia designer designs and produces graphics in support of training, proposals, media, and the like.
- Provides technical knowledge and expertise on computer graphics, digital photography, videography, Flash animations, etc.,
- Designs and develops multimedia applications, systems and products involving computer graphics and interactive computing such as computer-based systems for personal computers or CD-ROM applications.
- Incorporates software applications in multiple technology media systems, such as graphics, animation, text, and sound.
Keywords: Agile, Visualization, R, National Language Processing, Open Source, Relational Database, COTS, Machine Learning, Database Management Systems (BDMS) model, Resource Description Framework (RDF) and SPARQL, Data Warehouse, Extract Transform Load (ETL) architecture, SQL, SCRUM, System Operations, Enterprise Architecture, IT Security
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Other Clearance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ROCKVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job