Cyber Security Analyst (Job Number:441783)
SAIC is looking to hire a Cyber Security Analyst to join our team supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) High Performance Computing Modernization Program (DoD HPCMP) located at the Engineering Development and Research Center (EDRC) in Vicksburg, MS.
- The successful candidate will serve as the local DRSC Information Systems Security (ISS) senior representative responsible for the delivery, management and continuous process improvement of operational security information systems at EDRC by providing Information Security (INFOSEC) and Information Assurance (IA) engineering and analysis.
- Coordinates security- related policies, procedures, guidelines with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- Reports all security-related incidents to the ISSM.
- Develops and maintains the System Security Plan (SSP)
- Conducts periodic reviews of the SSP and any security related documentation.
- Implements Risk Management Framework (RMF) controls throughout the infrastructure of the DSRC, utilizing eMASS as the tracking and reporting tool.
- Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
- Ensures that all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting privileged access to the IS.
- Ensures vulnerability scanning, resolution and management is tracked to completion or mitigation.
- Manages compliance with DISA requirements including Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and any additional requirements as leveraged by the HPC Program.
- Promotes awareness of security issues among management and team.
- Develops and implements training to ensure the systems, network and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to security policies and procedures.
- Monitors and reports the training status and requirements to support the DSRC mission.
- Develops and presents technical briefings, reports, articles, and presentations to the DSRC user community and HPC security community
- Represents the DSRC at meetings on technical matters relating to IA, networks, and use of advanced computational systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field and five (5) years or more of relevant experience; Masters in Computer Science or a related field and three (3) years or more of relevant experience. Will accept a High School Diploma or GED and nine (9) or more years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Top Secret Security Clearance / SSBI
- CISSP Certification Required
- Prior RMF experience is desirable
- System Administration background Is desirable
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2018, 3:51:17 PM
Primary Location: United States-MS-VICKSBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job