Network Engineer (Job Number:441780)
SAIC is currently seeking a Network Engineer in support of the Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) engineering support to the U.S. Army.
The selected candidate will participate as part of team focused on providing training to soldiers to ensure improve working knowledge of key systems such as ABCS, Enterprise Services and Tactical Command Systems to include capabilities, applications, configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and operation in a network topology. The selected candidate will possess experience, skills and in- depth knowledge of internetworking theory, sub netting, IP addressing, routers, IP routing, switching, VLANs, firewalls, VoIP communications, SAN / NAS Storage systems and Enterprise Systems Administration. The candidate may also be required to provide technical solutions for sustainment of the simulated environment as well to analyze and troubleshoot real world situations that affect the ABCS system communication and performance across LAN/WAN operations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors of Science Degree (or Equivalent) and 5+ years of related experience [4 yrs of experience accepted in lieu of degree].
- 8570.01 IAT Level II current: SSCP, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or Security+ CE.
- Extensive experience in ABCS, CPOF Servers and Enterprise Systems Administration.
- Knowledge and experience on Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012), VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi 5/6), VMware vCenter 5/6, Cisco Unified Call Manager and Linux Command Line.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- CompTIA Network +, CCNA certification
- CompTIA A+, MCSA 2008R2 or 2012 “preferred”
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA6-DCV)
- Experience on DoD ACAS & DoD HBSS
- Linux Certification (RHCSA, Linux + or LPIC-1)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2018, 4:25:21 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-FORT BLISS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job