Training Program Manager (Job Number:441586)
SAIC is looking for a Program Manager, to join the SAIC team in supporting the training objectives of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The PM is responsible for all technical and managerial aspects of contract performance including implementation, technical assistance and life-cycle support of the programs supported. The PM shall have authority over the resources necessary to accomplish the work; provide information technology expertise and have communications skills to be able to interface with all levels of management; establish policies and procedures for achieving the standards required for contract performance; assign, schedule, direct and control work effort of technical and functional specialists; ensure conformity of work to prescribed standards; approve correspondence which expresses the contractor’s policy, performance status, schedule and funding estimate.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Successful Candidate will be able to:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of progressive experience as a senior-level manager; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Facilitate the definition and declaration of project scope, milestones, tasks, deliverables and resource requirements.
- Maintains project plans, status reports, risk and issue logs, budget/ongoing project forecast of financials and resources.
- Tracks key project metrics (schedule, financial variances) to drive improvement.
- Guarantees requirements are being accomplished and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure project cost, scope and schedule objectives are met.
- Establish a communication strategy in partnership with IT, sponsors, business customers and project team.
- Develop strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Ensure assigned projects are conducted in compliance with organizational standards, policies and guidelines.
- Manage vendor relationships and drive deliverables to meet target deadlines.
- Display attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe.
- Maintain sponsor and business inclusion throughout the management of the project schedule, decision making, training, etc.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders to understand and manage expectations for the enablement of project success.
- Develop strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Proficient with the use of the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Desired Qualifications
- PMP certification required
- ITIL v3 Certification or equivalent
- HHS Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ROCKVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job