Cushman & Wakefield (http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/en/careers)
Job Description Summary
Assist with facility functions.
Manage office supplies, office equipment, maintain break room equipment, and various other duties for effective operations.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES -
· Conducts the physical movement of furniture, equipment, boxes and materials as needed for meeting and conference room set-ups, facility events, client moves, freight shipping and delivery, supplies, stocking, and the like.
· Set-up, maintain and break down meeting rooms
· Under the direction and supervision of a skilled worker, may conduct minor repairs to the facilities and premises as assigned including painting, patching, office and kitchen equipment, furniture, walls, ceiling tiles, carpeting, floor tiles, etc.
· With direction from a supervisor, prioritize work orders, handle urgent requests, respond to client calls as required, and complete any and all assigned facility support, clean-up, maintenance, moving, event support, set-up, and repair work.
· Expected to support the various skilled trade personnel at a facility or complex in the performance and completion of their duties as needed and assigned.
· Conducts physical inspections of the facility, grounds, premises, hallways, common areas, restrooms, etc. noting anything that might be in need of repair, maintenance, clean-up, or is a hazard and reports same to the appropriate building staff for resolution.
· Helps to ensure all building and maintenance policies, procedures, SOP’s, codes, regulations, etc. are followed and enforced including safety systems and standards.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in facility maintenance, cleaning, repairs, moving, freight/docks, or mechanical work.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Must possess a high level of accuracy and neatness.
Must be able to work independently, multi-task and to prioritize work requests.
· Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position including bending, squatting, stretching and lifting up to 25 pounds on a regular basis. On occasion, may be required to lift items weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
· Must be able to read and follow written manuals and SOP’s.
· Highly responsible & reliable
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel from floor to floor and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time; constant lifting up to 75lbs, 200lbs team lift; frequent kneeling, pushing, lifting; regularly required to walk, talk, and hear. Scheduling flexibility and/or overtime required.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.