full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented LAN/WAN Engineer to join our team in the Marshal, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform asmid-level contributor with knowledge and experience in local and wide areanetworking, communications, and related software/hardware within amulti-platform operating environment.
· Responsiblefor the integration of a network including assisting in the planning, design,installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporateLAN/WAN.
· Current onmost technological developments and applications, and helps to evaluate vendorproducts to make recommendations for purchase.
· May workwith Voice and/or Data.
· MS WindowsDesktop Support (Roaming profiles, troubleshooting, peripheral support)
· UpdatingCisco switches and routers
· Updating,keying, and configuring crypto devices
· Cisco VTCend user equipment
· Cisco VOIP
· PC imaging
· Terminationof network cables (Copper and Fiber)
· Requires Bachelor's degree orequivalent (Computer Science or a related field), and two to four years of relevant experience.
· IAT II: Sec + certification
· Ability to travel up to 35%.
· (MCSA) Windows 10 certificationrequired to start
An active and current TS/SCIclearance is required.
Years of Experience:
· 9-11 years w/High School Diploma
· 3-5 years w/Bachelor’s Degree
· 0-2 years w/Master’s Degree