General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for supervising 15 or more employees.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
7. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
Professional certification (PMP) preferred. 1. Experience in financial analysis of large projects. 2. Extensive experience with Microsoft Project and SharePoint. 3. Experience managing and leading cross functional teams. 4. Demonstrable administrative and organizational skills. 5. Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. 6. Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
1. Must possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance. 2. Must meet DoD 8570 requirements and be eligible for IAT level II access upon hire for positions with elevated privileges and must obtain ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire. 3. Depending on job assignment, additional specific certifications may be required. 4. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide 5. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. #BICES and #CJPOST
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.