General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
***POSITION REQUIRES A TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH A POLYGRAPH***
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Strong ability to coordinate the scheduling, organizing and execution of meetings, conferences and offsites. Participate in meetings as recorder. Strong interpersonal skills critical for success to maintain effective working relationships with the team and customers. Strong oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses, outstanding bearing and executive presence required for routinely greeting and/or escorting senior visitors and guests meeting with the highest levels of organizational leadership. Prepare weekly status reports of action items, visit agendas, and the completion of tasks associated with the execution of visitation and engagement program. Demonstrated thorough knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet and other customer applications to complete routine and moderately complex coordination tasks. Desired: knowledge of customer leadership, prior military service or past performance showing close working relationships with the military services.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
1-3 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.