Helpdesk Specialist Tier 1 Agent (Job Number:441828)
- The EPA Service Desk Tier I Agent will take phone calls from EPA end users regarding general questions, password, mobile, outlook and security.
- The service agent will be able to remotely troubleshoot user issues and determine what assistance is needed.
- If unable to assist, they will document issue and steps taken to resolve before correctly routing to local support or specific group.
- While assisting with password issues, it is important to verify personnel information and employment.
- Coaching and development is provided for customer service skills and consistency in handling user issues.
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent in related discipline & 0 years related experience or high school diploma and up to two years related experience.
Clearance Requirement: Must be able to obtain & maintain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 8, 2018, 9:39:41 AM
Primary Location: United States-TN-COOKEVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job