Oversees and coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing programs and services as liaison between project management, operations, planning, program team, functional organizations and management. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality and customer requirements and satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring program progress and for interventions and problem solving with program managers, operations managers, and customers. Constantly communicates and provides status and updates on program progress and performance as it relates to cost, quality and schedule. Works closely with operations, quality, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, finance and management, and the customer both internal and external.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret Level Security Clearance at a minimum.
- Requires a related university degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Raytheon EVMS Certified or equivalent
- Proven leadership experience along with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer relationship building and collaboration abilities
- Strong team building skills to allow collaboration with teams to achieve common goals
- Experience in managing the execution of programs/projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Results oriented person as demonstrated through prior work performance and education
- Understanding of product structures, work breakdown and manufacturing process
- Strong analytical, quantitative and technical aptitude
- Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
- Prior manufacturing experience in fabrication, repair and/or maintenance environment
- Program Management Certification
- Existing Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
- Experience working with SAP
Requires a related university degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.