General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT's Total Rewards Team has an immediate need for an entry-level Compensation Analyst. This role supports multiple key initiatives on the team and offers an ideal opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in the compensation field. Essential job duties are as follows:
1. Responds to audit requests from DOL, DCAA and internal auditors, gathering documentation and tracking compliance.
2. Resolves Service Desk tickets from HR Business Partners and end users related to the performance management cycle and system.
3. Participates in small to mid-size salary surveys.
4. Collects and analyzes market data and assists in the development of job descriptions.
5. Supports proposal efforts by providing labor category mappings.
6. Reviews and audits routine hires and other salary actions for internal and market equity as well as compliance with internal policies and procedures and related labor laws, including FLSA and SCA.
7. May participate in the development and delivery of compensation-related training programs and materials.
8. Develops knowledge of labor laws and related regulations and trends affecting the compensation function.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Entry-level professional role. Prior administrative or HR experience is preferred. Solid administrative skills and proficiency in Excel are needed.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.