District of Columbia
Sr. MAC Engineer (Remote/Virtual) (Job Number:441901)
- This position is 100% remote work and you may telecommute from anywhere in the United States.
- SAIC has teamed with GSA to design, develop and support the evolution of IT Service Delivery for the GSA Enterprise.
- GSA IT requires an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based solution that has an integrated, enterprise-wide focus to deliver shared IT services in accordance with GSA IT’s governance structure and portfolio-based framework.
- The Mac Engineer will be responsible for performing a broad spectrum of activities in engineering, developing and deploying a standard Mac solution for the GSA enterprise.
This candidate must have strong technical knowledge and demonstrate working experience with the following:
- Experience in managing and engineering MacOS solutions.
- Strong experience with Mac management suites such as JamfPro, BigFix, etc.
- Strong experience in image development, software packaging, and software deployment for Macs
- Experience in configuring and managing policies.
- Strong knowledge of 2-factor authentication for Macs, especially through applications such as Nomad or Enterprise Connect – PKI.
- Experience with performing root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a US “Public Trust” clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- ITIL® Foundation Level Certification
- Experience with VPN connections for Macs
- Experience with Git and AutoPKG is always a plus
- Working knowledge with scripting
- Experience supporting government customers in secure environments, familiarity of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines.
- Experience in the Service Now ticketing system
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-TX-AUSTIN, United States-SC-FLEXWORK, United States-TN-NASHVILLE, United States-CA-FLEXWORK, United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE, United States-FL-FLEXWORK, United States-WA-SEATTLE